Allow us to introduce you to the creation of CEA, the Conservative Endowment for the Arts.
CEA is our answer to the ‘National Endowment for the Arts’, the far-left tax-payer funded organization that wants artists to create expressions of propaganda to push the agenda of an Obama White House. CEA is just one Conservative branch of the Blogsite Giovanni’s World.
So exactly what does the Conservative Endowment for the Arts do?
Glad you asked. We at Giovanni’s World believe in being pro-active, especially when it comes to combatting Marxist/Liberal ideology. We have partnered-up with some of our fellow blogging friends to form a Club of sorts. The left has their NEA to push the Marxist/Liberal ideology using art, so it’s only fair that we have a place to share art that does the same for Conservative ideology. The big difference, other than ideology, is the left using tax-payer money (NEA) to push their agenda, while we at CEA volunteer our own time, monies, and talent to promote Conservatism and Patriotism.
Ok, now you want to know how to use CEA, right?
This is an easy one. The CEA has been set-up so anyone who is a Conservative, especially those who would call themselves a ”Conservative Activist”, can down-load political artwork to be used on signs/posters, Buttons, Yard signs, Bumper stickers, T-shirts, and even on other Websites or Blogs, free of charge *. CEA would also like to invite other artistic Conservatives to submit their artwork to be used here on this site. Like the agreement we have with our very own in-house artist BK, if you submit artwork to us and we add it to the down-loadable collection, you will NOT be compensated in any way for your contribution. We are doing this for the cause, not for money, so we demand the same from others that want to submit artwork. However, if you submit quite a collection of Conservative Art, and it’s accepted by our panel of judges, we will dedicate a entire Gallery just for you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We have decided to also include Poetry, Short Stories, and short-to-the-point slogans for protest signs and/or bumper stickers. Click here for Gallery One.
Below is the featured poster for the Month of January. B.Keyser Artist.
When someone wants to submit their artwork to be included here, all you have to do is send the image/s to my email at email@example.com for approval. Your artwork will then be judged by myself and 3 other members of the blog. Once your image/s have been approved by the 4 of us, it will then be loaded to this page and ready for public viewing and/or copying. Because we do NOT sell any artwork, we demand that anyone using an image from this blog not have it connected in any way that generates income. We are not anti-Capitalism, we simply want to keep what we are doing as pure and clean as possible.
Ok, you see an image you think you like but the image is too small (all images will be shown here as one size larger than thumb-nails), just click on the image to enlarge. If you like what you see then use the enlarged image for down-load. It’s that easy.
* There is no charge for the use of any of the images you download from this page. As we mentioned, we demand that nobody down the chain uses these images for income or profit. All images created by Giovanni’sWorld very own BKeyser aka BK, will be copyright marked. We suggest you do the same if you are submitting your artwork for possible use. It will come in handy if someone wants to hire you to do some work for them.
At this point you are probably asking yourself…. hmmm, I wonder if they have more rules?
The answer is a resounding yes!
1. All artwork on this site should be used to fight the Marxist horde known as the Obama administration and to promote Conservatism.
2. All artwork is presented for use free of charge.
3. All artwork shall be used for non-profit Conservative Activism.
4. All artwork with the CEA Logo is the property of this blog and its in-house artist.
5. All artwork sent to us will be reviewed for acceptance or rejection.
5a. No profanity. No sexually explicit material (think PG-13). No demeaning images of our military or its personnel. No anti-religion materials.
5b. Any artwork sent to us, and approved for use, will be freely used in the public domain with no monetary compensation coming from any possible revenue stream. This is a 100% volunteer Endowment. We happen to think it’s the least we can do to help save this great nation from ruin.
6. Artwork can include… Satire, Comedy, Politics, Anti-Socialist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Obama, Anti-Liberal Progressive Democrats, etc. Use your imagination and we will judge the value of the work.
6a. Artwork is not specifically meant to promote the Republican Party. Please send us anything you may put together that is anti-RINO, but not pro-GOP work. This blog promotes freedom through Conservatism and the Constitution, NOT the GOP.
7. No hot-linking images. WordPress will catch it almost immediately and your image will suddenly go “Poof”.
Pheeeww, that’s a lot of rules!
The Conservative Endowment for the Arts is here to help you get noticed, and on a grander scale to help use art as a tool with which to destroy the advance of Liberal/Marxists from destroying our incredible country!
Enough of all the boring stuff, let’s get to the artwork. Remember, click on each image to enlarge! The image below is just a sample. If you want to look at other images simply look at the top of this page for the “Gallery One” link. Press & Go…
Click on image to enlarge or click here to start viewing images.